GoSimplo is a tech start-up with an office in Hillerød specializing in Business Intelligence for SMEs. We dream of an intuitive and powerful reporting solution for smaller companies while keeping it simple for our users (that's the tricky part).
We are disrupting the BI and dashboard industry by providing a comprehensive solution to our clients in just a couple of minutes - without the need for expensive consultants or being tech-savvy yourself. Our mission is to provide SMEs with the same business tools and insights, usually only available to larger companies!
GoSimplo is a .NET 6 MVC application running in a Kubernetes cluster hosted in Azure. The backend is made with an event-driven architecture based on Redis Pub/Sub channels. Static pages in the UI consist of .NET 6 views, and dashboard pages are written in TypeScript.
You will collaborate closely with our founding team and Lead developer, taking part in the entire development cycle from discussing new features to release in production (and everything in between). You will have a big stake in the future of GoSimplo, and we can offer co-ownership of the company for the right candidate.
What you will be doing
- Front-end and back-end development
- Collaborate with Product Management and develop new features
- Influence the technologies we use
- Optimize existing functionality and user experience
- Maintain, enhance, and refine operational systems
- Shape the future of GoSimplo with the founding team!
Need to have
- +5 years experience
- ASP.NET Core MVC (.NET 5/6)
Nice to have
- DevOps in general
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Azure Synapse serverless
- Azure Blob Storage
- SSO Authentication (OAuth2 & OIDC)
What we offer
- Influence and responsibility
- A journey like no other
- Flexible working hours and location
- Catering (food, snacks and drinks)
- And if you have other wishes, we will find a solution…
We only consider applicants currently residing in DK.